cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Cannot Access Facebook

Highlighted

Re: I Cannot Access Facebook

Hmm...whatever "fix" was done lasted a whole week.  Doing the same thing again now.  I guess I should consider myself lucky that it worked for a week.  There HAS to be something better for people in rural areas than this.
Freshman

are you using an HN9000 modem too?  having the same issue here that started about the same time as your post!

Yes I have an HN9000.  I've been having this problem for quite a while.
Freshman

Me too.  I guess their "fix" was not permanent.  It seems to occur every week or so.

Hi caroll77 & Ret2rom

I am very sorry this issue has come up again. Our engineers have identified the problem and have already met to determine a plan of action. I have tried all I can to get this issues resolved for you in the meantime, but unfortunately there is only so much I can do without professional intervention and network changes. I will update you as I can with more information. For now, please use  beta.facebook.com - if you want to play a game, be sure to put beta. at the beginning of the link. I hear this works.

Thank you
Amanda

Hello

A lot of changes were made on Friday to allow access for everyone to get to Facebook. Is anyone here still experiencing issues getting to the Facebook website?

Thank you
Amanda

So far so good for the past two weeks with Facebook....seems to be working fine for now.  But, I have to do a complete reboot of my modem at least every other day....can someone look into that?
New Poster

I am still having problems with Facebook.

Hi:

Facebook has been working great...until tonight it's down again.  Can use the beta site though.