I Need a roof mounted dish re-aimed

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
taz458
Freshman

I Need a roof mounted dish re-aimed

I am having a new roof installed on my house and will need the dish re-aimed after the roof project is completed ... Can one of the reps here please assist me ?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
Liz

Good morning taz458,

Thank you for reaching out, I can certainly dispatch a tech to address your concerns. When do you need a tech out there? During the project, the dish installation will remain on the roof? I want to make clear to my tech that they will do a re-point as opposed to re-install. Thank you!

Looking forward to hearing back.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

The roof contractor said he will take down the dish and mount it back after installing the new roof. Is that

okay ? Then the hughesnet tech

can re aim the dish 

They should complete the roof probably by Friday Oct 14

Hi taz458, thanks for the heads up, I've discussed your situation with the field services team. Just be sure the roofer doesn't damage the dish when they remove it. I can look into scheduling a tech to put the dish back on Friday if there are available slots then, would that be OK? If Friday isn't available, will the weekend work as a backup?

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Thats sounds great ... The weekend is fine with me as well.

I'll let you know if something were to change with the completion of the new roof.

Hi taz458,

Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Saturday, 10/15/2022 between 08:00AM - 11:00AM. The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to reschedule if needed, alternatively you can reschedule online

Thanks,

Liz

Thanks Liz for getting this arranged for me

You're very welcome, taz458. Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you have any other concerns.

Thanks,

Liz