cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am geting this error message when i try to go to the The Support Center ; "

New Poster

Re: I am geting this error message when i try to go to the The Support Center ; "

Partial. I get the same error message on Firefox and chrome, but it works on MS Edge.

is this browser related? i tried clearing the cache, same result on FF and chrome which are my preferred browsers
Highlighted

Re: I am geting this error message when i try to go to the The Support Center ; "

All of the links work for me OK.

New Poster

Amanda, do you have another suggestions? perhaps is there something else i can do on my end ( i dont know what changed, i did not make any platform changes on my own) I tried rebooting the device and the HN modem, anything else that you can suggest?
Associate Professor

Amanda is out for the weekend... The only other thing I could think of is trying a different DNS server(probably try the Google DNS servers), then reboot your modem, router, and flush your computers DNS cache.  If you need to know how to do any of that, please let us know.
New Poster

Thanks very much for the info!