cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am having a problem accessing FaceBook via HughesNet.

I am having a problem accessing FaceBook via HughesNet.

I spent several hours with a tech person a few weeks ago and nothing was resolved.  In the interim I was able to get into FaceBook after shutting down the router for 12 hours, but am now still experiencing the same problem.  This is so frustrating.  BTW, I cannot  access FB via Chrome, IE or FireFox but have no problems with accessing other web sites.  No other devices that use HughesNet can access either.
11 REPLIES 11
Assistant Professor

Re: I am having a problem accessing FaceBook via HughesNet.

If you look down the main page there are many with the problem today. I'm pretty sure they are aware of the problem and will get it fixed.........eventually.

Have you called in or opened a chat session to at least report it? No official reps here until Monday.

I too am having the same problem.  I spoke to a customer service rep you said they are aware of the issue and are working on it.  Just have to be patient I guess--lol.

And to anyone else having this problem I would call it in.  This way they realize it's more than just a few of us.
Alum

Hi springsrun,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community! Are you still experiencing this? This should now be resolved. Please let us know so that we can continue troubleshooting this for you. Also, if you haven't already try clearing cache, history, and cookies from your browsers. 

Thanks,
Chris
Freshman

Still having this issue.  I have cleared cache, history and cookies, rebooted the modem and still having the same issue accessing facebook that I've had since yesterday afternoon.

I am still having this issue, too.  Facebook's server refuses the connection via HughesNet.
Freshman

I also can not connect to Facebook AGAIN!

Ever sice Skynet crashed I am having issues with FB loading..now it won't load at all!,
New Poster

Eating up my mobile time due to lack of ability to use Hughes net to connect to Facebook.  No need to have extra tokens. Not happy at all since we changed to gen4.  No need to call for 30 minute wait to be told our engineers are working on it!