cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am posting this for those who have slow internet speeds.

Liz

Re: I am posting this for those who have slow internet speeds.

Thanks for the link, Gabe. 

resatek, I'll see if the engineers are OK with these two results. I'll post back once I have any news to share or if I have additional instructions from the engineers.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Ah.  That's unfortunate.  For me, I just take my screen out and leave it out until spring.  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
resatek

Has anyone resolved my issue yet? I haven't heard anything from anyone since Liz responded 6 days ago. Is there any way to have this service removed and then have it reinstalled when Gen5 is active. I mean no disrespect but 110.00 monthly for 1 meg download speeds after my workday is just not practical for us and my family can't afford that. 
Liz

Good morning resatek,

I've been trying to get an ETA on this, but there will be upcoming network adjustments to address your concerns. I was also going to offer you the opportunity to pre-order our incoming Gen5 service, but it appears you already have! Once I get any other details about the network adjustments, which should be coming in the next weeks, I'll let you know. 

If you notice any improvements in service, please let me know.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!