HughesNet Community

I am unable to access restore tokens via desktop app or though my dashboard.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
james.webb

I am unable to access restore tokens via desktop app or though my dashboard.

I am unable to access restore tokens via desktop app or though my dashboard. I have been fapped for two days, spent two hours on the phone day 1and an hour chat yesterday with no resolution. Any ideas?
9 REPLIES 9
Liz

Hi James,

Welcome and thanks for posting. I've pulled up your account and have already started investigating. What I'm seeing is nothing like I've seen before so I will escalate to our engineers here at corporate.

Is today this the first time you've encountered the "Bandwidth cannot be checked at this time. [CC: Fap-1]" error?

Your cooperation and patience are greatly appreciated. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

james.webb

Thanks, Liz. This started Monday evening. I was used to applying restore tokens over the phone and figured it would take 3 minutes. I now have over three hours invested in this problem. I had two phone calls Monday night and thought it was escalated then. Another hour chat yesterday and still at an impasse,
Liz

You're welcome, James. I've escalated this to an engineer here who should be able to help figure out why we're unable to apply tokens to your site. I'll keep you updated.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

james.webb

Are there any updates? It has now been 3 1/2 days since I initially contacted HughesNet and there is still no resolution. I've been a customer for about 20 years and have never experienced such a slow resolution to an issue.
Liz

Good morning James,

I escalated your case to a corporate engineer yesterday; no updates yet. I've credited your account while we continue to work to address your concerns.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

james.webb

Thanks, Liz. Looking forward to a resolution.
Liz

You're welcome, James.

We're finding that this is trending, so currently there's a team working to address this. I'll post back once I get any updates.

-Liz

james.webb

Fixed. I am now able to use a restore token from the dashboard and can see them in desktop app. Thanks!
Liz

Good morning James,

That's great! Thank you for letting me know. Feel free to come back to the community if you have any other concerns.

Have a good weekend!

-Liz