cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I apologize and you get a "PARTIAL GOOD JOB"

I apologize and you get a "PARTIAL GOOD JOB"

OK, I apologize for giving Hughes Net a hard way to go but I'm not giving in! I can remember just a couple short years ago they offered 1.0Mbps speeds for the same price as the 10Mbps of today. So I guess I can say GOOD JOB for getting the speeds 10 X's faster for the same price of a couple of years ago. I will hold out praising them on "actual" speeds when I see better than the 80% that I'm getting.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: I apologize and you get a "PARTIAL GOOD JOB"

I too would like to recognize Hughes Net for improving my service since I started Complaining directly on Hughes Net Community Forum and not calling the POS Tech Support. Still I have issues. So I will continue using this Forums to get my issues resolve.

Yea, I have complained about getting 8000 kbps when just a couple years ago it was only 1500 kbps. so yea its an improvement that deserves a "Good Job" but YES they still have problems that need fixing. At least here you can pretty much understand what people are saying instead of having them repeat every other sentence they say.

Hi David and Jerry, I'm glad to hear that Sara and I have been of help to you here in the community. Please let us know if there is every anything that we can do to help. Suz

Hi David, and thanks for the post! Suz