cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not sign in the the Hughes Net site because I do not have a Hughes Net e-mail address

Advanced Tutor

Re: I can not sign in the the Hughes Net site because I do not have a Hughes Net e-mail address

Amen to that....
El Dorado Networks |Diamond Springs, CA | eldoradonetworks.com

Re: I can not sign in the the Hughes Net site because I do not have a Hughes Net e-mail address

Computer is working fine. I'm writing this on my Kindle because I don't have a connection on the pc. I tried changing the cables and still nothing, no connection when I tried the 192 site or msn. There was supposed to be someone from dish tech come to my place yesterday, but never came, called, or anything. Wireless comes and goes now.
Honorary Alumnus

Lets make sure we are on the same page:

Back of Hughes modem:

I would like you to take the Router out of the picture for the moment and run a network cable directly between the computers LAN port to the port with the red arrow at the rear of the Hughes modem.

The "site" 192.168.0.1 IS INSIDE the modem itself, not out on the web.

A connected above try the 192.168.0.1 address again.

Open the computers Control Panel and click on Network and Sharing Center .....

Post a screenshot:

Advanced Tutor

You need an onsite computer tech. Too many contradictory, non-HughesNet things to diagnose remotely:
Computer is working fine. 
I'm writing this on my Kindle

I don't have a connection on the pc.

Wireless comes and goes
None of this really goes together.

Here's what I see.
Associate Professor

That means that you are not connected by either a network cable, or wireless connection.  You need to connect to your Wifi Router, or by a cable to your router.

Please note, the Hughesnet Modem (The device that says HUGHES on the side of it) is NOT a router, nor does it allow you to connect wirelessly, you must have a wireless router to connect wirelessly.

I know and I do have a router. Router is not the problem.
Assistant Professor

You need to add the network in Control Panel, Network and Sharing but honestly you don't seem to have an understanding of how to do such things.

Really should hire a young kid to come  over and set things up for you.
Advanced Tutor

Router is not the problem.
It is if you can't connect to it. 

You need an onsite computer geek to make sense of this. 

None of us here can sort out the limited/conflicting information you've posted.

Thanks for your comments. I know I need a tech and have requested one twice now. If you have no helpful advice please simply say you can't help and move on. That is more helpful than saying I give limited info. or that I need a kid to do this for me. I would prefer help from HughesNet or the other people who are trying to help. Have a wonderful evening.