cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not sign in the the Hughes Net site because I do not have a Hughes Net e-mail address

Re: I can not sign in the the Hughes Net site because I do not have a Hughes Net e-mail address

Thank you for trying to help!
Advanced Tutor

Re: I can not sign in the the Hughes Net site because I do not have a Hughes Net e-mail address

OK. So far, you have not identified a problem with your HughesNet system. You have identified problems with your computer log in, and in connecting to your router/Network. These are not HughesNet problems, and you don't need a HughesNet tech to fix them.

You seem to think these are HughesNet problems and they're simply not. You need a computer tech to fix your computer/network connection problems first.

And yes, I can't help you with your computer problems because of the limited information presented, so I will move on.
El Dorado Networks |Diamond Springs, CA | eldoradonetworks.com
Honorary Alumnus

It appears you have not "created" a network.
Run a cable from the Hughes modem to the routers WAN port .....
Run a cable from one of the routers LAN ports to a computer.
You have to create a network from a wired computer before you join a computer or device wirelessly .

Click the "setup a new connection or network" link in the network an connection sharing center

Good morning Rebecca,

After reviewing your thread, I would also suggest that you have a PC tech have a physical look at your computer. We do have general PC tech support available from Home Tech Support, but it's only via phone and only if the computer is able to successfully connect to the internet. A working internet connection is needed so they can remote in to your computer so to see your screen. 

Our technicians that we dispatch are just for checking the HughesNet equipment and not for general home networking troubleshooting. Perhaps your local dealer might have some general tech support services which you can have arrange on your own with them, but if so, that's not something HughesNet covers.

Please keep us updated on your progress. Once you're successfully logged into your computer and online, please let us know if you have any concerns with your HughesNet service.

Thanks,
Liz
Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Good morning Rebecca,

I see you've rescheduled your site visit to the 16th. Do let us know how that goes once it's done.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Liz
Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.