cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't get the status meter to fit desktop screen.Have to drag to the left to be able to close it out.

I can't get the status meter to fit desktop screen.Have to drag to the left to be able to close it out.

I can't get the status meter to fit desktop screen. It did for a couple months but this morning it is back filling the screen. Have to drag to the left to be able to close it out.
5 REPLIES 5

Re: I can't get the status meter to fit desktop screen.Have to drag to the left to be able to close it out.

Hello twadlynarnd,

You know, we have the same problem too! I don't remember the box to "fit to screen" actually working.. I'll pass this along to developers to see what the deal is. By the way, what operating system are you using?

Thanks
Amanda
Assistant Professor

Re: I can't get the status meter to fit desktop screen.Have to drag to the left to be able to close it out.

Try resetting your computer desktop resolution. Max resolution your monitor supports is best.

Set highest setting and still won't resize

Hello! We actually have an answer already:

"The inability to resize was an
intentional design choice.  The meter window is not intended to be left
open.  That is why we build the meter indicators for the menu bar and
systray."

I've asked for consideration to add the resize option for obvious reasons. I'll let you know the answer to that, too.

Thanks,
Amanda

Thanks Amanda. I am wondering why the meter box was the right size for almost two months. It was like it was minumized and worked fine that way. I don't leave it open all the time, just open to check on data usage. The way it is now I have to slide the screen over to the left in order to close it out or move to the right if I want to check usage. It was just so much more convient when it was smaller. Thanks again, Bob