I can't log into the mobile app

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Segaofice
Freshman

I can't log into the mobile app

When I try to log into the mobile app it just tells me opps can't retrieve information. When I put in the wrong info it let's me know, so it knows I have the username and password correct. I also made sure I had the email setup as per the other app help questions here on the forums.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi segaofice,

Thank you for your patience while our devs looked into this mobile app concern. In order to use the mobile app, you'll need to use your child account to log in. So instead of using the shorter account number ending in 21 (your parent account), use the child account SAN ending in 15 to register and log into the mobile app.

If you have other concerns with regards to log in, please let me know.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Segaofice 

Hopefully a rep will reply tomorrow.  I'll tag a couple so that they don't miss your topic.  

@Liz @Remy @Damian 

Liz

Hi segaofice,

Thanks for reaching out, let me check with our devs regarding login and I'll post back once I have any updates or additional questions for you.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Hi segaofice,

Thank you for your patience while our devs looked into this mobile app concern. In order to use the mobile app, you'll need to use your child account to log in. So instead of using the shorter account number ending in 21 (your parent account), use the child account SAN ending in 15 to register and log into the mobile app.

If you have other concerns with regards to log in, please let me know.

Thanks,

Liz

I will try that when I get home and report back if that works, thank you.

Looks like that works great, thank you for all the help.

Good morning Segaofice,

Wonderful! Thanks for confirming. Have a great rest of your week!

-Liz