I cannot RECEIVE INCOMING Phone calls??

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sharonmoses
Sophomore

I cannot RECEIVE INCOMING Phone calls??

I cannot receive any incoming phone calls.The last time I had an incoming phone call was on 05/11/2020 - I have a dail tone and CAN make phone calls out.I searched the community board on my subject and found and old thread discussion with a customer who was having the same issue as I am.I followed ALL the trouble shooting suggestions on that thread as the technition advised and nothing worked.When my husband calls me from his work he tells me when he gets home from work that everytime he trys to call he gets message that my number is no longer in service.When my daughter who is at home with me calls my phone number from her smart phone she however gets no message and told me that the call won't even go thru.All my lights on the ATA are the colors they should be EXCEPT the LAN which has no lit light at all.What is going on with my VOIP phone service please??

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi Sharon, no, no need to do that, I'll just send you another ATA which will come with a new LAN cable. You won't have to return the old ATA either.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

Hi Sharon,

Can you please check if you have a dial tone now?

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20