cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I found customer service to be good. Yet the dash board is today not working well if at all? How can be sure the data count is accurate?

I found customer service to be good. Yet the dash board is today not working well if at all? How can be sure the data count is accurate?

Dash board data used yesterday it has shown no activity when I was on. The round meter did click down but the usage line meter showed no activity. What do I trust or should I trust any of it? 
3 REPLIES 3
Junior

Re: I found customer service to be good. Yet the dash board is today not working well if at all? How can be sure the data count is accurate?

Hi amacdonald9,

I see this is your first post so welcome to the community. Everyone is different. I regularly check my usage and available data but I do not account for every byte as some people try to do. 
By typing 192.168.0.1 into the URL bar at the top of your browser's page you will see the System Control Center of the HughesNet modem. It has your system information as well as your Data Allowance Status. It is rounded to 0.1GB but for me, that's close enough and very convenient to access.

Don  Smiley Happy
Alum

Re: I found customer service to be good. Yet the dash board is today not working well if at all? How can be sure the data count is accurate?

Hi amacdonald,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! We did have an outage reported on Jupiter sites which affected customers being able to check their usage. It lasted from 10pm est to 3am this morning. It should be cleared up by now. You may just need to reboot your modem, router, and computer. 

- Chris

lol