cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got Hughes Net service to watch HBO Go through my smart tv, should I cancel my service if I need 100gb anytime?

I got Hughes Net service to watch HBO Go through my smart tv, should I cancel my service if I need 100gb anytime?

Can I get more data for a reasonable price
4 REPLIES 4

Re: I got Hughes Net service to watch HBO Go through my smart tv, should I cancel my service if I need 100gb anytime?

Hi jtobin7,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. We do not have any plans that have 100 GB of Anytime Bytes. Keep in mind that our highest plan available in your area is the Ultra plan which offers 50 GB Anytime Bytes and 50 GB Bonus Bytes which can only be used during the Bonus Period (2am - 8am your local time).

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Assistant Professor

Re: I got Hughes Net service to watch HBO Go through my smart tv, should I cancel my service if I need 100gb anytime?

Streaming sites like HBO Go that don't allow manually setting the definition to SD or lower will eat way too much data especially on capped service like satellite.

I own Tobin Framing Co. I will be using my Internet for my business. Can I change it to a business account?

Good morning jtobin7, 

You may certainly do so. I suggest reading up on the business plans and speaking with one of our business sales reps for more information before considering the switch: http://business.hughesnet.com/plans-and-pricing/internet-service

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->