cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got the new status meter upgrade but zonealarm said blocked it and wouldn't let me upgrade it.

New Poster

I got the new status meter upgrade but zonealarm said blocked it and wouldn't let me upgrade it.

I got the new status meter upgrade but zonealarm said blocked it and wouldn't let me upgrade it.  I have windows 7.
4 REPLIES 4
Assistant Professor

Re: I got the new status meter upgrade but zonealarm said blocked it and wouldn't let me upgrade it.

See here: https://community.myhughesnet.com/hughesnet/topics/the-windows-version-of-the-status-meter-does-not-...

You'll have to turn off AV while installing. May want to stay with 6.2 though.

Re: I got the new status meter upgrade but zonealarm said blocked it and wouldn't let me upgrade it.

Hey Don,

What an odd interaction - did BirdDog's answer help you? Let us know! 

Thanks
Amanda
New Poster

To be honest I didn't try.  I have been avoiding the upgrade since,  Old meter works fine on the old windows 7 computer.  No status meter on the windows 10 computer.  Thanks Don

Hey Don,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include an updated response so that we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks,
Amanda