Hughesnet Community

I have been having connectivity problems this entire month. Data allowance constantly is being used. Tokens do not work

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nuritsiegel

I have been having connectivity problems this entire month. Data allowance constantly is being used. Tokens do not work

I have been having connectivity and data problems this entire month. Tokens are useless. Spent several hours with support. Temporarily, it would connect and then again NO ACCESS TO THE INTERNET. Will this update fix the problem? I would like to also know what issues are being addresses in this coming update. Thank you
1 REPLY 1
Chris11
Alum

Hello nuritsiegel.

Thanks for posting and welcome. Can you explain what update you are referring to? Based on of your previous case notes you are running out of data allowance and having to use tokens. However the most recent time you called in for support your speeds and performance were very high. Your most recent speed tests when directly connected to the HughesNet modem have been

Dowload: 20.8 MBPS 
Upload : .305 KBPS 

Dowload: 20.3 MBPS 
Upload : .342 KBPS 

Dowload: 6.3 MBPS 
Upload : .346 KBPS 

Dowload: 22.3 MBPS 
Upoad : 335 KBPS 

Dowload: 20.8 Mbps 
Upload : 924 kbps 

Download: 18. 1 KBPS 
Upload: 451 kbps 

Download: 19.5 mbps 
Upload: 824 kbps 

Download: 20 mbps 
Upload: 918 kbps 

Download: 20.7 mbps 
Upload: 318 kbps 

Download: 20.5 mbps 
Upload: 413 kbps 

Download: 21.6 mp
Upload:804 kbps 

20.46 download
655. kbps 

These seem normal. Maybe with some more info I can help pinpoint how we can best help you here. Only other thing I noticed our tech informing you of was third party software and looking into calling Linksys for help with optimizing your router. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you,
Chris