Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have been having problems with wifi use

Chris11
Alum

Re: I have been having problems with wifi use

Hello garyandkimsunderland,

Just an update. Our engineers are still running tests on your site. You will see some usage on your account from tests that they will be running. However all data used will be given back though token bytes. Hopefully this will be resolved for you soon. We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we help address your concerns. 

Thank you,
Chris
garyandkimsunde

Any updates?  I've been out of town and just checked to see if there was anything new.  It looks like it has been a week since the last update.
Thanks!
Chris11
Alum

Hi garyandkimsunderland,

Yes I just received an update today. Our engineers have scheduled some changes to go into effect later this week and throughout next week. You should start to see some improvement along the way. In this time period continue to use the service normally. Update me here as we go, so that I can keep them in the loop with your progress. 

Thank you,
Chris
garyandkimsunde

should i periodically run some speed tests and pass on the results?
Chris11
Alum

Hello garyandkimsunderland,

Yes that would be great. 

Thanks,
Chris
Chris11
Alum

Hi garyandkimsunderland,

Just wanted to check up on you to see if you noticed any improvement in service since my last post. I hope everything is working much better for you now. Looking forward to your reply

Thank you,
Chris
garyandkimsunde

I've been out of town.  Just ran this test.
http://testmy.net/quickstats/soannoyed
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Just for future reference, when you are doing the upload tests, use the manual 2MB size, but the 12MB size for download is right. 

There's nothing wrong with the upload tests the way you ran them, and they will give just as much info as if they were run with the 2MB size.  It's just that the 2MB size is adequate and recommended for the upload tests, and anything more would just be using more data than is needed.  Just trying to save you some data.   

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Chris11
Alum

Hi garyandkimsunderland,

Can you run a few more recent tests for us?

Thanks,
Chris
garyandkimsunde

I will run a test for the next 24 hrs.  I've been out of town and am now back for awhile.