cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have no choice but to cancel they are liars and theives in my book 3 1/3 years of this and ill be dead from nerves

I have no choice but to cancel they are liars and theives in my book 3 1/3 years of this and ill be dead from nerves

no phone no cell reeption im handicapped and cant call for help if i need to what kind of company is this I WANT OUT NOW!
6 REPLIES 6
Advanced Tutor

Re: I have no choice but to cancel they are liars and theives in my book 3 1/3 years of this and ill be dead from nerves

Please take a deep breath to calm yourself, and we'll try to help.

First, what color of HughesNet modem do you have and how many blue lights are lit on the front of the modem?
El Dorado Networks |Diamond Springs, CA | eldoradonetworks.com
Assistant Professor

Re: I have no choice but to cancel they are liars and theives in my book 3 1/3 years of this and ill be dead from nerves

And to be clear, satellite internet VoIP should not be relied upon as sole source for emergency calls.

Need to read paragraph 7.911 here: http://legal.hughesnet.com/VoiceServiceAgreement/index.cfm

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled my phone quit working today amd tried resetting but only gave me 3 lights not 4 ....

my phone quit working today amd tried resetting but only gave me 3 lights not four no dial tone im handicapped and cant crawl behind computer but they want a fee to fix

Hi Gail, 

We can work together to address your concerns if you are willing. Please let me know if you are, otherwise I'll see what other options we have for you.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

I've had serious problems for 5 years, but been to 4 different internet companies and lost 4 HP PC's, 3 Kindles, 3 smart phones. Not Hughes.net fault as I thought at first. I was HACKED! And hackers stupid enough to leave names in PC doing PDF files, adding Trojans, Malware, Adware...so be ware! Police won't help and even had a protective order against hackers. Didn't stop them. A NIGHTMARE!!!!

Hi Gail,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you in weeks. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->