cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have no way to make phone calls at my house and I can't afford to pay the fee for the service tech to come here.

I have no way to make phone calls at my house and I can't afford to pay the fee for the service tech to come here.

I am currently having this issue for the past three months.  Someone please help!  I have no way to make phone calls at my house and I can't afford to pay the fee for the service tech to come here.  Not sure why I paid for insurance!  I thought issues like this were covered.  I have spent hours on the phone trying to understand people who should not be working in customer service with thick accents.  I am so frustrated.  PLEASE HELP! 

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Latency and Jitter affect on Performance resolved by new modem?.
3 REPLIES 3

Re: I have no way to make phone calls at my house and I can't afford to pay the fee for the service tech to come here.

Hi Kris,

This is a good topic separate from the current discussion, so I've created a new thread to focus on addressing your concerns.

-Liz

Please reference the new conversation here: I have no way to make phone calls at my house and I can't afford to pay the fee f...

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Re: I have no way to make phone calls at my house and I can't afford to pay the fee for the service tech to come here.

Hi Kris,

Welcome to the community and thank you for reaching out to us for help. I'm sorry to hear what happened, we definitely want to get to the bottom of this. Please post a case number so we may look up your account and investigate further.

To be clear, you're having difficulty staying connected to the internet?

Thanks, 
Liz 

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I have no way to make phone calls at my house and I can't afford to pay the fee f....

I am currently having this issue for the past three months.  Someone please help!  I have no way to make phone calls at my house and I can't afford to pay the fee for the service tech to come here.  Not sure why I paid for insurance!  I thought issues like this were covered.  I have spent hours on the phone trying to understand people who should not be working in customer service with thick accents.  I am so frustrated.  PLEASE HELP! 

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Latency and Jitter affect on Performance resolved by new modem?.