cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I haven't had internet for 6 days now!

New Poster

I haven't had internet for 6 days now!

Case ID: 122666899
I called in 3 days ago(Friday). I talked to a tech, we tried numerous things to get it working but nothing worked. We were disconnected, and he never called back. He had my number, shouldn't he have called back? And then he has the audacity to outright LIE by closing the ticket with this reason: "Contact Reason: Billing Info - Explanation of Charges - Resolved"

Case ID: 122667927

I called back in and talked to another tech. We ran through everything again to no avail. She told me she would send a tech out on Monday. And well, Monday has come and gone and noone called or came out.

What gives? Is this the best I can expect from support?

5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Professor III

Re: I haven't had internet for 6 days now!

@nkientoff 

I'm sure the reps here will help you with the issue.  

With that said, because this is a different avenue for receiving help, it would be best to leave your HughesNet modem plugged in so that the reps can run, or attempt to run, remote diagnostics on your HughesNet equipment if they deem it necessary.  

The reps are normally on M-F from approximately 9AM to 5PM EST, though there is occasionally one on during the evening.  They usually reply within a day.

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Good morning nkientoff,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I'm sorry to hear what happened, that's unusual; I can definitely help out. I pulled up your account and the dispatch notes indicate an updated ETA of 8/6 (today). I'm not seeing any other details, but I've reached out to our field services department so we can have your assigned tech reach out to you to confirm details.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Hi nkientoff,

Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page, we need to confirm the number the tech is using to contact you about your dispatch.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Hi nkientoff,

Glad to hear that the tech spoke with you and confirmed an appointment for tomorrow. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach out to us again, we're here to help.

Thanks,
Liz

Hi nkientoff,

Just checking in on your site; I'm pleased to see the site visit was completed successfully and that you're back online. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach out, the community is here to help.

Thanks,
Liz