cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just want out!!!!!

New Poster

Re: I just want out!!!!!

I have done every single thing that you have posted. I'm not getting the speeds and everything is buffering. I just spoke to somebody and they gave me a PIN number. I used that PIN number started trying to troubleshoot and the call got disconnected. I called back and was disconnected again. I called a third time and we did some troubleshooting. I was told for the 4th time this week that I would be sent to engineers. Rather this problem would be sent to the engineers. I don't really think you guys have any Engineers. I think your service sucks
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor III

Re: I just want out!!!!!

@julzmonteena wrote:
I have done every single thing that you have posted. I'm not getting the speeds and everything is buffering. I just spoke to somebody and they gave me a PIN number. I used that PIN number started trying to troubleshoot and the call got disconnected. I called back and was disconnected again. I called a third time and we did some troubleshooting. I was told for the 4th time this week that I would be sent to engineers. Rather this problem would be sent to the engineers. I don't really think you guys have any Engineers. I think your service sucks

Not that I'm in any way trying to make excuses for the phone help, but the help you'll receive here is different than the phone help.  They are, for the most part, exclusive of each other.  With this avenue you'll get the help you'll need, and you won't be disconnected like you are experiencing with the phone help.  

My advice, as a fellow customer, is to forget the phone help and deal with the reps on here.  But, in order to get help from the reps on here you'll need to run a few tests, as outlined.  It takes just a few minutes to do, a few times a day, and once you submit the results URL they will do everything they can to help you, including working with the Engineers if they need to, which they DO have.  

It's ultimately up to you what you do, but again, I'd advise working with the reps on here to get the issue(s) resolved.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit