Hughesnet Community

I know I have slow speed

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thom

I know I have slow speed

I don't know what has been going on these past couple of days but the internet is basically not available any time of the day.  I have been on Hughesnet for over 3 years.  I am familiar with the latency but these past couple of days I have been lucky to just get a page to load at all!  I pay a lot of money for the service and I feel like I am getting nothing for it.

I'm going to start looking into a different provider as I can't get anything done online.  It took me almost half an hour just to get to this page where I can log my complaint. Of course I don't have a lot of confidence it will post when I hit the button.

1 REPLY 1
Liz

Good morning Thom,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Please note this community is geared towards our residential customers; the moderators have limited capabilities with business accounts. Please call 800.347.3272 for support. We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!