cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm in Hughesnet Hell.

Re: I'm in Hughesnet Hell.

I think I'm just going to try it out on my laptop and see how it goes. At least I can see the damage the Wii did on one movie to compare.

Morgan Math comes natural to me But now a days I cheat lol I keep a calcultor on hand an check my average estimated usage left two or three times a week. I know sounds complicated BUT it's not... on a 10,000Mb (10GB plan) divided by the 30 day month gives you roughly 330MB a day. If you do nothing but basic browsing for roughly a week you''ll quickly build up your average per days left.. Usually by the 20th day mark I'll have built up an average of 600Mb per day or soo, thats when I'll hit netflix. But you have to be smart about it and make sure you can spare that extra 300-600Mb of data... An easier route download thier status meter (links on the same home page used to view at a glance meter in the box labeled Tools Quicklaunch)           It has a nifty graph at the bottom that kinda keeps track of average for you! Gwalk do you happen to have a pic, my screenshotters on the fritz an I'm fresh outta pics lol....
Honorary Alumnus

This one ?

Actually I was more thinking this one,

Notice the green portions whats been used an there's a bit of grey portion before todays date, that means I'm a smidge ahead on average per day use! If it hits that line or goes past I'm under my 330Mb average per day mark and probably oughtta slow down if I intend on enjoying the rest of the month. Just remember depending on your plan your average per day may be different and notice the graph only covers ANYTIME usage so you have to be your own judge for BB...

Actually I was more thinking this one,

Notice the green portions whats been used an there's a bit of grey portion before todays date, that means I'm a smidge ahead on average per day use! If it hits that line or goes past I'm under my 330Mb average per day mark and probably oughtta slow down if I intend on enjoying the rest of the month. Just remember depending on your plan your average per day may be different and notice the graph only covers ANYTIME usage so you have to be your own judge for BB...

Ahh the double post Glitch, Oh how I love thee   Smash1

Melisa , that's that double posting gremlin !!!   LOL !!!!   He's loose AGAIN !!!!!
Highlighted

I've not had the gremlin double post me yet!

That's the old meter , Morgan !!!

fixing to get better !!!!