cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm transitioning from residential plan to business plan. Will I be able to keep the same email address?

Re: I'm transitioning from residential plan to business plan. Will I be able to keep the same email address?

You should be receiving your e-mails as normal. Since you've joined the community with one of your HughesNet addresses, you should be getting e-mail notifications every time I reply, right? Including this one? If so, that should confirm that you can receive e-mail at that address while it is now associated with your business account.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Freshman

Re: I'm transitioning from residential plan to business plan. Will I be able to keep the same email address?

Sweet. Yes. Too obvious.

Thanks Liz!

Woohoo!  

My pleasure to help, John. I'll keep your thread open thru the end of the week so you can also let me know how tomorrow's installation goes. Should be fine, but if any concern, drop on by.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->