cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm very happy with HughesNet service

Freshman

I'm very happy with HughesNet service

We've had HughesNet now for about two months, replacing very slow and unreliable DSL, the only alternative where we live.  After somewhat of a learning curve the first month regarding gaining control of data usage coupled with careful monitoring, we find that the services is an excellent fit for our needs and offers a dramatic improvement in speed and reliability.  The HughesNet technical service personnel have been great throughout our experience with this learning curve.  We are now very happy we decided to go with HughesNet.  
2 REPLIES 2

Re: I'm very happy with HughesNet service

Hello ChicacgoJohn

We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying your service. I am sure that many customers here agree with you that there is a learning curve and it is a lot to learn... Hopefully in the future we can help to ease this process of transitioning into a satellite ISP or moving from the big city. Be sure to stick around and hang out with other customers or just stop by if you ever have a question.

Thanks
Amanda
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: I'm very happy with HughesNet service

ChicagoJohn,

It's nice to see a post where someone references learning about their data usage, monitoring it and adjusting accordingly, which is something that is so important with a capped service.  I'm glad you like the service.  I do, too.  Welcome aboard.   

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit