cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need my dish moved

Highlighted

I need my dish moved

I talked to Hughes net last month and they told me to call a few days before I needed my dish moved to place my new home but now I cant get through to schedule this. What do I do now?
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

Re: I need my dish moved

I think the HN reps here can help you with this.  Give them some time to address your question, as they're currently being run ragged (it's not a big crew). 

@1234sraines wrote:
I talked to Hughes net last month and they told me to call a few days before I needed my dish moved to place my new home but now I cant get through to schedule this. What do I do now?

Highlighted

Hi 1234sraines,

Welcome to the community, thanks for reaching out. I've already pulled up your account to look into this for you.  Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I will send you a PM to further address your concerns.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted

Hi 1234sraines,

I'm closing this thread since I never got a reply from you with the requested info. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.