cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I speed test and get download 0000 upload 0000 at random times! I stoped using my laptop and phone!

New Poster

I speed test and get download 0000 upload 0000 at random times! I stoped using my laptop and phone!

Hughsnet is the worst decision I could of made! Keep losing internet. I'm lucky to get 10 days of high speed internet. Send someone out to my house to fix this crap!
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: I speed test and get download 0000 upload 0000 at random times! I stoped using my laptop and pho

@Mrfoot wrote:
 I'm lucky to get 10 days of high speed internet.  

Are you exhausting your data and being throttled?  

Do you have any speed test results to share so that the reps can try to determine what may be going on?   If not, some results of tests run using this protocol will be needed by the reps to help with speed issues.  You should only run the tests if you have data, as tests run while out of data will be of no use.  

What do you mean by "Keep losing internet"?  Are you actually losing your internet service intermittently?  If so, how are you verifying this?

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit