cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I still cannot even watch a 1 minute video of ANYTHING

Re: I still cannot even watch a 1 minute video of ANYTHING

I just type systemcontrolcenter.com.  It just allows you to watch your money being spent.  LOL  You cannot control the tokens.  It's night time or daytime.  Cut and dry.  You should  stay away from movies - if you are watching facebook, go into settings and then video and select to make them stop running automatically.  On Youtube, take it off HD in the video and make it show you standard.  Cut and dry.  God bless you and happy new year!
Highlighted

Thank You Ms Kaaren. They even make fun of my dementia. Never have I seen a customer attacked by other customers with a gang bully mentality.  I could barely stop crying,then my Husband read everything. My Husband is so very angry he will handle this from now on. I wanted to thank you for your kindness and compassion. In one paragraph you made things clear for me to understand.........Your Parents raised a very fine woman.  This will be the last time I post on this horrible site that belittles a handicapped person. Gods Blessings for the New Year for you and yours,and Thank You again.
Assistant Professor

madelyn, I definitely wasn't making fun of your condition, sorry if it was taken that way. Hope you learn how to get the most from your satellite service. 

I have done all of the above and still have the same problem, when I call in I get transferred around for over an hour and then they hang up on me
New Poster

lets clear the air First off the stage four dementia  I Pray for you and family My dad went through all 7 stages and it gets bad at least you can use computer in this stage He could not nor my wife's dad . Next most Customers here are here to give help to other. all Champions are customers and they strive to give guidance to other customers . We all have either had problems or see problems first hand and try to solve issues .And FYI they are a few of us here Handicapped and we never bash anyone being handicapped

When you insult or direct attack one of us trying to help we do and will strike back sometime there can be a simple and direct answer to your questions . At times you have to dig deep and look at the problem with a different prospective.
When you ask by a Hughes employee to give a case number there is a reason for the madness and when you post to a bunch of post you are considered a troller (flooding other post not pertaining to your problem with insults or over and over complaints ).

If you had DSL /cable or another hardwired internet you should have stayed with them Hughes will never be for you or you be satisfied with this system being the legacy will always be a issue . Hughes and other company's 3 party retailers some are Honest and will tell you truth but in all business you have a few frauds and will sell you a gold caddy and then deliver you a purple yugo

so if you or Kaaren have a issue please give a case number so the employees here can look into your issue first hand and give you one on one support you find out that they do care they do strive to give you the best help they can and have your issue solved

So I hope and pray you get help you need and Have a Blessed Holiday

Good morning Madelyn and John,

I'm sorry we could not work this out together. Perhaps you may have better luck speaking with a live rep on the phone to assist you with your concerns. We're available 24/7 at 866.347.3292. I will close this thread since you indicated you will no longer post back.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->