cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I switched to Max and my account says I'm on my old plan with no data

I switched to Max and my account says I'm on my old plan with no data

I don't know why my account hasn't given me what Max offers. I go to upgrade service and it says my plan is on Max, but I'm not getting the data from the package
6 REPLIES 6
Honorary Alumnus

Re: I switched to Max and my account says I'm on my old plan with no data

How long has it been since you did the plan upgrade ?

You may wish to remove the AC power from your modem (at the wall plug not the round plug at the rear of the modem and wait 30 seconds or so. This is called a hard reset.

After powering the modem back up, open the modems SCC at 192.168.0.1 and look at your data allowance.

I switched to max on Oct 27th at 7:06 pm. I have tried resetting my modem but that doesn't seem to help but I haven't done a hard reset yet, I'll go try that. Thank you
Assistant Professor

Also, how did you switch, online or over the phone?
Highlighted

I switched by online. I've done it this way before and I had no problems, but this time I'm having a problem. I tried the hard reset and it's still saying the same thing. It's saying I have 10mb anytime allowance and 50mb bonus allowance, and that I have 0 data remaining. The Max package hasn't gone into affect even though I switched to it
Assistant Professor

Sounds like the dreaded phone call, especially since the weekend and the official reps are gone. Sorry.

Could try switching back, wait a bit, then switch again but don't know if it would cause more problems or if it will even let you.

Good morning athack7979,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. I just pulled up your account and it appears that you are on the Max plan now. It's reflected on your account profile in our system and your System Control Center. Please let me know if you still have concerns.

Also, I see you're using our HT1000 modem. I'd like to send you a complimentary HT1100 model, which is our latest version. You can use the same box to return your HT1000. Don't hesitate to let me know if you have additional questions.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->