Hughesnet Community

I upgraded my old HN9000. Do my speeds look good?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sunlightbywheel
Sophomore

I upgraded my old HN9000. Do my speeds look good?

Do my speeds look good? Thanks!

https://testmy.net/quickstats/Sunlightbywheel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Sunlightbywheel 

My apologies.  We see enough bragging posts on here that it becomes difficult to tell when someone is just sharing their genuine excitement at finally being able to get the ground based service we'd all like to get.  

Good luck with your new service.  From the looks of it it will serve you well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
GabeU

@Sunlightbywheel 

Not particularly, no.  

For refernce, it would be a good idea to use a different identifier for your HughesNet tests in order to be able to better separate them from your Verizon tests for viewing.  It's just an idea, but I use Location 5, as in Gen5.

Edit:  If you now have the HT2000W modem, it would be best to use the 25MB test size.

Additionally, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt by assuming you're being genuine about needing help with upgraded HughesNet service and not wasting our time here by simply showing off your Verizon service.  In the off chance the latter actually is the case, social media is that way ---- >>>>>

GabeU,

I am truly sorry. I dont do social media and I was showing off. I was just so excited that this service came to such a backwoods place as mine.I really thought everyone on here would be happy for me!

I do want to thank you and others for the help over the years {2010-2021}. 

You have always gave quick and  accurate info. Liz especially has been a

tremendous  help in time past!

I just wanted to stop by and say how much I appreciate every one and I will sign off with this, Keep looking up ….There is a lot of old stuff floating above our heads!

Thanks again

GabeU

@Sunlightbywheel 

My apologies.  We see enough bragging posts on here that it becomes difficult to tell when someone is just sharing their genuine excitement at finally being able to get the ground based service we'd all like to get.  

Good luck with your new service.  From the looks of it it will serve you well.