I've Joined the Ranks of the "Tanked"

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
monicakm
Senior

I've Joined the Ranks of the "Tanked"

Yesterday during prime time I noticed a slow down but I wasn't too concerned since my download speeds have been so good lately.  Tonight, I'm pretty much dead in the water with a testmy.net download result (taking 5 1/2 minutes) of 760Kbps 😮  Serioulsy HN, I was much happier with 40+Mbps.  

4 REPLIES 4
lake_woman
Senior

Join the "club".

Hughes does not care. They have your money even if you texted "FAST" to get their service.

I went thru this on Gen4. Try told me that in order to get better speeds I had to upgrade to Gen5. Well, here I am and this is the pits.

I do not care what GabeU and others say to TRY to defend Hughes. It is a money grabbing company and they do not care about their customers.

It gets old doesn't? Over promised, over sold, and underserved... 

I wish someone would reply to all of us, or even some of us, and get this fixed... I'm still waiting for a reply two days later...

You know if you call their number, they don't give a crap in BFE India...  That torks me off almost as much as not being aboe to get any service.. I want someone who cares, here in the US, that can actually do something other than make excuses.. 

@jlantz wrote:

It gets old doesn't? Over promised, over sold, and underserved... 

I wish someone would reply to all of us, or even some of us, and get this fixed... I'm still waiting for a reply two days later...

You know if you call their number, they don't give a crap in BFE India...  That torks me off almost as much as not being aboe to get any service.. I want someone who cares, here in the US, that can actually do something other than make excuses.. 

Start using Twitter and tweet @Hughes@_Corp. They are accepting awards for their great service. Perhaps if they heard from the "little people" en masse they will do something. Also check out @AskHughes and see how many people are also angry.

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@monicakm

Mine was pretty bad a little while ago, too.  It's starting to pick back up, though.