cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've been without Internet or with sporadic access for the past four days.

Re: I've been without Internet or with sporadic access for the past four days.

Thanks, Chris! I appreciate it! Wednesday, July 10 between 8 and noon sounds good to me.  I will be at work, but my husband will be home.  Who would I need to contact to make sure we get a call when the technician is coming at an alternate number (my husband's number, which is not on the account)?
Associate Professor

I do mean June. My apologies.
Associate Professor

Also, the company for the technician is supposed to call ahead of time to ensure you are going to be available...  Kind of surprised Chris didn't give a direct number to the instalation company that will be coming out.
Alum

Hi Divisible.by.three,

The dealer will contact you the day of July 10th before they come out. If you would like us to contact the dealer with an alternative number to contact please send all relevant information (Your husbands name, phone number, etc)to our communitysupport@hughes.com email address and we will forward it to them. Please do this soon so that we can get it to them right away. 

Thanks
Chris

Hello Chris,

I sent an email to the above address that included my husband's name and phone number.  

Thanks so much!

Tricia
Alum

Hi Divisible.by.three,

Thanks for sending the email. The dealer has now been notified. Your husband should be receiving a call before they come out tomorrow. Let us know how everything goes!

Thank you,
Chris

Thanks, Chris! I'll keep y'all posted.
New Poster

Good it seems like your trying glad you took care of that lady.
Alum

Hi divisible.by.three,

I see that our technician was able to make it out to your site. How has your performance been since? Has the intermittent connection been resolved? Looking forward to your reply.

- Chris