cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've had the worst luck.... SLOW SLOW SLOW SLOW SLOW SLOW-ER THAN DIAL-UP!!!!

I've had the worst luck.... SLOW SLOW SLOW SLOW SLOW SLOW-ER THAN DIAL-UP!!!!

I've had the worst luck.... Slow data my 3g phone on wireless tether is $55 a month for unlimited talk, text and 10gb of data. WAY faster sadly. My brother is a network engineer and knows what he's talking about. He's called several times for my family and I. Speeds are slower than dial-up and cannot even access pages when data is gone. When data is gone on my 3g connection I can still stream YouTube and load webpages. You guys tried to tell me there's a a virus or a bot on my modem using my data. Then saying there's a $90 one time fee to fix it or paying additional charges each month. Well, it wasn't my router.. It has DDWRT installed on it so I know what exactly is happening to it and when. Wasn't my modem. Probably won't pay this month. To be honest I couldn't finish my finals because of how slow my speeds were (like I said previously dial-up speeds) intolerable. Then caused me to fork up with taxes a little over $600 for summer-school. Thanks HughesNet. Switching to Dial-up not like you are going to sue me for not spending my $250 cancellation fee AFTER THE CONTRACT IS FREAKING OVER.Why is there a gaming section? LOL
1 REPLY 1

Re: I've had the worst luck.... SLOW SLOW SLOW SLOW SLOW SLOW-ER THAN DIAL-UP!!!!

Good morning Timmy,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Thank you for posting, I'm very sorry to hear what happened, we want to address your concerns. Please post a case number or the serial number located on the bottom of your modem so we can pull up your account. 

To help us investigate your speed concerns, please connect your computer directly to the modem and run some speed tests for us to evaluate. Please run a set of 5 speed tests 3 times over the course of a 24 hour period for us to properly evaluate your speeds. Your patience and cooperation is appreciated, and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Speed test: http://consumer.performancetests.hughesnet.com

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->