Hughesnet Community

I want out of my contract so I can get some service that is at least high speed

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
asayshouse

I want out of my contract so I can get some service that is at least high speed

I can not be a rt of this company any longer. This is the worst service ever made . I do not know how to look up the solutions on these complaints that say solved so i am asking my own. GET ME OUT OF THIS DUMB CONTRACT NOW I HATE THE SERVICE AND IT IS SO SLOW IT IS CRAZY JUST GET ME OUT
5 REPLIES 5
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

You never replied to GabeU or Amanda's replies in you original post :
https://community.myhughesnet.com/hughesnet/topics/i-think-this-is-more-than-just-bad-high-speed?top...

https://community.myhughesnet.com/hughesnet/topics/i-think-this-is-more-than-just-bad-high-speed?top...

General griping without providing anything like speed tests to back it up isn't going to get you out of contract. You can pay the ETF and leave at anytime.
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Mindbender,
Just what do you expect the AG to do when the subscriber did not even respond to any troubleshooting efforts.
Ricardo Medrano

I WOULD JUST CHANGE YOUR BILLING CARD THEN NOT PAY YOUR BILL ANY MORE IF THEY TRY TO BUG YOU ABOUT IT ADVISE THEM THAT THEY BREACHED THE CONTRACT MADE TO YOU I HAPE THIS WELL HELP IT JUST A TRUE WAY TO DO SO IF YOU DON'T DO IT LIKE THIS THEY WELL HIT YOU WITH ONE FEE AFTER THE OTHER.
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

What great advice!  It will contribute to ruining their credit, having a collections agency come after them, and eventually having the funds seized from their bank account, but what great advice.  Really solid.  

The OP never answered the rep from their original post.

Amanda

Hello asayshouse,

We never received a response from you on your original post and we still aren't fully aware of what kind of concerns you're having. If you really want help, please reply to us and let us know what is happening and we will do our best to assist you.

Thank you
Amanda