Did you mean: 

Insane latency over the last week

Freshman

Re: Insane latency over the last week

it wont let me post my results :/

Distinguished Professor IV

levamentum,

I'm not familiar with what the results look like, but you should be able to copy and paste the text into a reply.  Or, if the results aren't very long, you could even take a snapshot of them and post that in here, like posting a picure using the "Photos" option, which is an option in the ribbon above the message body while replying.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Freshman

my hughesnet h1101 keeps shutting off?

It's actually shutting off, or are you losing internet?  If the latter, when it happens, what is the state code you see on the page indicated by Corrosive?  

http://192.168.0.1/limited.html#!/general/summary

Also, what is your Beam ID in the Satellite box on the following page...  http://192.168.0.1/#!/home/information  The reason I ask this is to check the weather at your gateway location.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Assistant Professor

Shutting off? Is the power light turning red? Where is the modem located? Does it have good air flow?

Your statement is a bit broad and confusing.

Freshman

Satellite NameEchoStar-XVII
Gateway ID10
Beam ID60
Outroute ID16

i got diagnostic code 0000-0000-0000-0049

its not shutting off i guess it jus keeps restarting. idk how to check the weather where my gateway is :/

Freshman

also this Diagnostic Code: 0000-0000-0000-0005

Your gateway is in Englewood, CO, but right now it looks like it's clear there.  

I don't have any access to anything regarding diagnostic codes, but the State Code might tell me something.  The state code is on the page listed by Corrosive and myself.   

If you know how to post a picture, it might help to post a picture of the following page, which will show all of the state codes since you last booted the modem.  

http://192.168.0.1/limited.html#!/state_code/state_code_monitor

If you do post a picure of that page, make sure to edit out your SAN at the top of the page (the number starting with DSS), as that's your account number, which shouldn't be posted.  

Edit:  If you do not know how to post a picture of that page, you can write the top five State Codes shown.  

Freshman

Well it shows nothing in the state codes, always 0/0/0 fully operational but my slow download speed and latency flucuation proves otherwise.

Okay, to allay the confusion, is there something that is positively indicating that your HT1100 modem is shutting off or restarting, and if so, what is it?