cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installed today and internet is very slow. Can you fix this or do I call customer service? Thanks

Installed today and internet is very slow. Can you fix this or do I call customer service? Thanks

Slow internet
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Installed today and internet is very slow. Can you fix this or do I call customer service? Thanks

could you explain what slow internet is?

also post the modem serial number or any recent case numbers so the reps can locate your account.

Re: Installed today and internet is very slow. Can you fix this or do I call customer service? Thanks

Hi tegriffith,

Welcome to our community and thank you for your post. I was able to locate you by the e-mail address you signed up with and get a head start on your case. It seems like we did run some speed tests with you and determined your case and issue should be escalated to our advanced support group who is scheduled to call you by tomorrow. This great team will do more troubleshooting with you if needed and if they are unable to resolve it, will investigate your case with our network engineers to come to a resolution. Please let me know if you do not receive a call tomorrow or if you have any issues with your call.

Thank you
Amanda