cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MSmith
Sophomore

Intermittent internet loss Status code 12.7.1 A transmit problem has occured

Hi all,

I've made comments to Chicagojohn's post over the past week.  My connection issues, like his continue.  A repairman came out on 3-10-17 and replaced the radio on the dish with the hope that it would be the correction that I need.  It did not work.

I've decided to keep my own log of service drop outs on the board with the understanding that the problem is already being researched.  I don't believe there is a problem with any of the equipment on my end.  Over the course of the past week I believe that weather has been ruled out.

I recorded one instance last evening 3-17 at 7:40 pm lasting 20 minutes! The code was again 12.7.1 A transmit problem has occurred.  Local skies were overcast but not stormy.

Two more occurrences this afternoon with the same code.  Local skies were partly cloudy.  The first at 1:02 CDT lasting 8 minutes, the second followed at 1:20 CDT lasting for 10 minutes. 

Thanks, Michael

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Good morning,

The fix was rolled out this morning on beams 21 and 29. Please monitor your performance over the next few days and let me know if you see any significant improvement. 

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

Hi Michael,

You're very welcome. Please check your PMs and feel free to come back to the community if you need anything or would like to help others.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

@Liz wrote:

Good morning,

The fix was rolled out this morning on beams 21 and 29. Please monitor your performance over the next few days and let me know if you see any significant improvement. 

No outages since the fix on Friday.  Even with overcast skies, light rain, and at times dense fog.  All is well.  Thanks again. 

26 REPLIES 26

Thank you for the update, Michael.

At this point we just wait to hear when the fix for the timing issue will be rolled out. I'll keep you posted on any news I get on that.

Good morning,

Liz,

Thanks for your work on this.  Hoping to see improvements while we also wait for the GEN 5 upgrade.  I will report losses in service that we experience in the interim.

Now a related question.  Do you have any pull with the financial department?  During the course of this problem we had two techs come to the house to attempt repairs that were not successful.  I currently have a $125.00 charge on my account that I really wish could be removed.

Thanks for any help.

Hi Michael,

You're very welcome. Please check your PMs and feel free to come back to the community if you need anything or would like to help others.

@Liz wrote:

Good morning,

No outages since the fix on Friday.  Even with overcast skies, light rain, and at times dense fog.  All is well.  Thanks again. 

You're very welcome, Michael. Thank you for the confirmation, glad to hear your system is back to normal. Don't hesitate to drop by the community again!