cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Out for 4 days, 11.2.1 error

New Poster

Internet Out for 4 days, 11.2.1 error

Hi, does anyone know how to resolve an 11.2.1 error code? We had a snow storm 4 days ago and my internet has been out ever since. I’m incredibly frustrated because I haven’t been able to work at all (I work remotely due to COVID).

Weather has been clear since Thursday and I checked the roof to confirm there’s no snow obstructing the dish.

Any help would be much appreciated!
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Professor III

Re: Internet Out for 4 days, 11.2.1 error

Did you try powering down the modem and leaving it for a while before turning it back on?  Is there stuff (snow, ice) on your dish? Is there a lot of cloud cover? 

K603 wrote:
Hi, does anyone know how to resolve an 11.2.1 error code? We had a snow storm 4 days ago and my internet has been out ever since. I’m incredibly frustrated because I haven’t been able to work at all (I work remotely due to COVID).

Weather has been clear since Thursday and I checked the roof to confirm there’s no snow obstructing the dish.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Associate Professor

There any snow, or ice on your dish?  Was there, and if so, did you clear it?  Is the dish on your roof, and a large amount of snow/ice on the roof?

That error code means your terminal can't establish a lock on the satellite.

Hi K603,

Welcome to our community! I located your account and see that one of our phone support agents set you up with a visit from a service technician. Please let us know how the visit goes and if you have any other concerns. 

Thank you,

Amanda