Internet connection

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
5 REPLIES 5
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

It sounds like you'll need a tech visit to fix your issue.  

The reps are on M-F from approximately 9AM to 6PM EST.  They usually reply within a working day, but as of late it can take them a bit longer.  

If you don't wish to wait for a rep here you can call 866-347-3292, but if you can get through the wait time may be extensive. 

@Liz @Damian 

Liz

Good morning 2520, 

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting and thank you for reaching out to us. I'd like to assist you, please private message me your SAN (account number) or the associated phone number so I can run diagnostics on your site.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Liz 

In the off chance you didn't happen to see it, what's going on is over in the tag area.  I missed it at first when I was looking last night.  

Hi Gabe, those tags don't show in my console, so thanks for this heads up! In any case, I still need OP's SAN to get started.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Liz

Hi 2520, 

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,

Liz