cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet cutting in and out

Highlighted
New Poster

Internet cutting in and out

I always lose the internet and phone during a storm , and it returns once it has passed...but last night i lost connectivity in a big storm and the internet/phone never came back on...i unugged the modem and it came back, but now its going out every couple of hours....please help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

Re: Internet cutting in and out

Go to the internal modem page at http://192.168.0.1/#!/home/status.  What's the number next to State Code?

Highlighted

Good morning thorntonlisa14,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'd like to assist you, please private message me your SAN (account number) or the associated phone number so I can run diagnostics on your site.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted

Hi thorntonlisa14, 

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.