cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet for a day

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor III

Re: Internet for a day

But it does work as advertised, except for a minority who are in congested beams.

@Michael57 wrote:

But perhaps not as advertised, which is what causes the frustration. It is in fact advertised to be able to do those things, except for maybe online gaming, which I haven't seen anyone complain about.

Highlighted
Junior

@maratsade wrote:

But it does work as advertised, except for a minority who are in congested beams.

That could be true, the announcement made about congestion and prioritization makes me doubt it, but it could be.  I suspect you have some actual data to back up that claim?

Highlighted

I'm not going to do people's homework for them. Smiley Happy

@Michael57 wrote:

I suspect you have some actual data to back up that claim?

Highlighted
Junior

copout Smiley Very Happy 

Highlighted

Elaborate.

EDIT: Why do you think it's a copout?

Michael57 wrote:

copout Smiley Very Happy 

Highlighted
Associate Professor

Think he's just messing with you.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Highlighted
Junior

Aye.  I'm assuming, the homework remark, which is otherwise likely the most cringeworthy reply possible, was also in jest.

I mean it's the internet, you can say the rudest thing ever, slap an emoji on it, and call it good.  Smiley Very Happy 

Highlighted
Freshman

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@focus93 

Your reply is blank.  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted

Nope, not in jest and I don't see it as cringeworthy.  People need to spend the time to do their own research; I'm not going to be their research assistant.  If you think this is a cringeworthy or rude response, I respect that as your opinion, even though I don't share it. 

Michael57 wrote:

Aye.  I'm assuming, the homework remark, which is otherwise likely the most cringeworthy reply possible, was also in jest.