Did you mean: 
Lstennette75
New Poster

Internet is down

I tried unplugging and plugging back in. Calling no one answers
4 REPLIES 4
HN
New Poster

Hughesnet has abandoned us. When this is over I will rip their junk off the houise and pitch it in a hughesnet facility parking lot

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

I understand you must be frustrated with something relating to your service, but that's no excuse to get hysterical.

HughesNet has not abandoned us.  There is deadly pandemic raging in the country and the world right now, and it's straining everything beyond the breaking point and those who aren't ill or dead are working round the clock to try to maintain a semblance of order.  

If you need help with your system, post your issues here, calmly and without unfounded accusations.  And then exercise some patience while you wait your turn.

HN wrote:

Hughesnet has abandoned us. When this is over I will rip their junk off the houise and pitch it in a hughesnet facility parking lot

Liz

Good morning lstennette75, 

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Thank you for reaching out to us. I'd like to assist you, please private message me your SAN (account number) or the associated phone number so I can run diagnostics on your site.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Hi Lstennette75

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!