Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Budge Cox

Internet is extremely slow

My internet won't even load a facebook video
8 REPLIES 8
saweet
New Poster

defecting answers again! never fixing the problems , never fixed, here either, going on 2 years with Hughes, Do they care about us the customers, not yet just their bottom line PROFITS. The military don't have these problems do they!
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

No, they have more satellites with fewer users, plus they don't have to worry about profits just you paying your taxes.
saweet
New Poster

Some of these answers sound like company people with these comments, defending this company. What do they get in return, faster performance!
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Very thought out and constructive for your first two comments, saweet.   

hunterhancock41

Its weird, my internet speed is extrememly fast tonight! Was hitting 15 mbps!!!!
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

Some of these answers sound like company people with these comments, defending this company. What do they get in return, faster performance!
No, just people who are satisfied with their service and have taken the time to learn how to get the most from it. We're out here believe it or not just many more come here to complain than to praise, human nature.
Liz

Good morning Budge Cox,

Thanks for posting, we'd like to help address your speed concerns. Please post a case number or the serial number located on the bottom of your modem so we can pull up your account to run diagnostics.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Good morning Budge Cox,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!