Internet keeps dropping

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darrin.simon
Sophomore

Internet keeps dropping

Clear weather, internet keeps dropping with modem system states codes of 12.1.12 and 12.7.1 (transmit problem have occurred).

Called support yesterday and had to wait 20 minutes to speak with someone, call volume was high. After troubleshooting for 40 minutes via phone the call dropped and he never called me back, he did verify my correct phone number when the call was initiated. My connection is still dropping and uploading is slow, downloading seems to be fine as long as it is working. After typing this my connection dropped and so I had to type all of this over again, such fun, please help.

4 REPLIES 4
darrin.simon
Sophomore

Just dropped out again.

Good morning darrin.simon,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! Engineering is aware and currently working to address this. Once I have further updates for you I will post back. 

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Since yesterday afternoon it has not dropped, looks like they pointed me to a new gateway. Tech came out and replaced the reflector on my dish, said it may be warped. Something about the upload signal strength not up to snuff. Anyway so far so good, thanks Liz.

Thank you for this update, darrin.simon! Please don't hesitate to reach back out, we're here if you need us.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!