Hughesnet Community

Internet not connecting

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trouble13601

Internet not connecting

All my signals are coming in but my internet isn't working, I have plenty of data but keep losing the signal, how do I fix it
2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Hi trouble13601,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community!  After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Saturday, Feb 23, 2019 between 08:00 AM-11:00 AM. Call us at 866.347.3292 and reference case #118768901 if you need to reschedule. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Good morning trouble13601,

Just checking in on your account, and I'm pleased to see your site is back online. I'm glad the site visit was able to help. If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out again.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!