Internet not working

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ALHill
New Poster

Internet not working

Woke up to only the top and bottom light working on my modem. I’ve unplugged it several times and it’s doing the same thing. Any ideas about what’s going on?
3 REPLIES 3
Liz

Hi ALHill,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community!  Thank you for reaching out to us. I'd like to assist you, please private message me your SAN (account number) or the associated phone number so I can run diagnostics on your site.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Hi ALHill,

Thank you for the requested info! First let's see if a modem swap will do the job. Please expect the replacement soon; you can use its box to return the old modem. For your convenience, the return label is included in the outer pouch. 

Let me know how the new modem works out for you!

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Good morning ALHill,

Just checking up on your site, I see the system is back online for you! If you have any other concerns, don't hesitate to drop by the community again.

Thanks,

Liz