cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet not working

Goodwin38
New Poster

Internet not working

I have had this service since Feb 2021 worst service ever. I have to constantly reboot modem have spoken with several technicians all claim to o fixed none have. Very flustrated. I have requested a new modem no one listens. 

6 REPLIES 6
maratsade
Distinguished Professor III

Re: Internet not working

This is a tech support community. Are you asking for tech support? If so, please give some more details about the issues you are encountering.  When you are experiencing problems, go to http://192.168.0.1/#!/home/status and check the number next to State Code.  If it is anything other than 0.0.0, post that number here. 

john12
Junior

same with me,I have to reboot modem every day

maratsade

If you are asking for tech support, start your own ticket here: https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/Tech-Support/bd-p/TechSupport

May want to do that instead of rebooting the modem every day. 

john12 wrote:

same with me,I have to reboot modem every day

john12
Junior

the last three days I just called tec support, they did reboot ,every thing working again for now

maratsade

Cool!

john12 wrote:

the last three days I just called tec support, they did reboot ,every thing working again for now

Liz

Good morning Goodwin38,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. Anyway, I ran diagnostics on your site a while ago and the equipment is woring normally. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.