cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet still not working

Freshman

Re: Internet still not working

@Liz I seen you made a post about 25 minutes ago saying service is restored to all gen 5 customers? Tried unplugging for 30 seconds that didn't work again then I contacted support they said they know about the problem and it will be fixed nothing else. I still have same codes as before. 21.1.5. 21.1.4 ? I just unplugged it again still the same. Are we still down or?
Tags (1)
Freshman

I called tech support finally got a hold of someone after 30 minutes on hold and getting kicked off chat and they are telling me the problem is not resolved yet and no more explantion no estimated time . Why are some up and some not?
Freshman

Still no internet since gen 5 went down

Still have no internet over 24hours. 5 techs have said it is fixed, announcements said it's fixed. I have multplie codes up system light off power light is blinking after last reset which is what tech support told me to do. Anything I can do? Echo star 19

Hi,

This has been escalated to engineering and they are looking into this now. We'll post back once we have news to share.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Freshman

Re: Still no internet since gen 5 went down

@Liz 24.1.1 sooo slow it's running finally but with terrible speeds and system,status is now Orange instead of red what do I do now?
Tags (1)
Highlighted

Re: Still no internet since gen 5 went down

Hi Ohioan,

If you mouse over the orange system light in the SCC, you'll see that your speed is throttled because you're subject to the Fair Access Policy. If you check your Usage Meter, you'll see that your monthly data allowance will reset in about 6 days, after which your speeds will return to normal.

Please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->