Internet stopped working Monday night

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nightmaster
Freshman

Internet stopped working Monday night

Hi, my internet simply stopped working on Monday night. My hughesnet router page shows a strong signal, a green light and that all should be well, but I cannot connectb to any webpage whatsoever. I tried calling tech support Tuesday but they were of NO help to me whatsoever. please help! 

Louis Howard

3 REPLIES 3
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

nightmaster,

Are you connecting to the modem via WiFi or LAN cable?  If the former, can you try connecting via LAN cable to see if you are able to connect to the net?

Though you said everything looks good, when you go here are all of the check marks green?  Are both boxes at the top of the page green?  

On a side note, though that SAN doesn't look right, you should never post your SAN, as that is your account number, which is personal info, and this is a public site.  Posting your SAN is like posting your address or phone number.  And, because I'm not aware of what all SANs may look like, and because yours may very well be correct, please edit your SAN out of your post.  You can do so by clicking on the three dots to the upper right of your post and selecting Edit Post, or whatever it says.  

Someone on your end took care of my problem after I posted this message....when I got up the following morning I had internet oce again. This forum is a wonderful help for your customers and thank you sooo much!

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

You're very welcome (even though I didn't really do anything 😛 ).  I'm glad it's now working for you.  🙂