Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet working but VOIP not.

Internet working but VOIP not.

3 REPLIES 3
Professor

Re: Internet working but VOIP not.

You might have to provide a bit more info, but in the meantime, I'm tagging a couple of Hughesnet reps:

@Amanda

@Liz

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@Bandon

Is this something that just started?  

Have you tried power cycling your HughesNet equipment?  That means unplugging the equipment, waiting about a minute, then plugging it back in and waiting about five minutes before checking to see if the problem is alleviated.  I wouldn't power cycle both the HughesNet modem and the ATA at the same time.  I'd power cycle the modem, then wait about five minutes and try your phone, and if it's still not working, try power cycling your ATA, then see after that.

The reps are on M-F from approximately 8AM to 5PM EST, so if power cycling the HughesNet equipment doesn't help the reps will help you.   

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Hi Bandon,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I pulled up your account and I see our chat agent has already gotten your HughesNet Voice service working again! Feel free to contact us again if you have any other concerns, we're here to help.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->